Becoming a sponsor with NIRS
Previous and current NIRS sponsors include:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Federal Department of Health and Ageing,
- Emergency Management Queensland
- NAIDOC Organising Committee
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- The Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations
- Indigenous Land Corporation
- The Queensland Department of Environment and Resource Management
- Rio Tinto
- Link-Up Queensland
- National Rugby League
and many others!
Why not join these sponsors and promote your program or service using the Australia-wide network of Indigenous radio stations? Reach a possible audience of four million via the largest satellite footprint in the southern hemisphere.
Contact NIRS for our current sponsorship profile via:
Phone: (07) 3225 4200
or download it from this site under ‘Sponsor Packages' tab.
The National Indigenous News Service is supported by the Australian Government through the Indigenous Broadcasting Program of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, Office of the Arts.